Personal Shopping Experience
Do you find shopping for new clothes overwhelming?
Too much choice in the shops and you're never sure what to buy?
Go shopping for yourself then end up buying things for the kids instead?
Do you seem to buy the same style of clothes because you're not even sure what suits you anymore?
Then a Personal Shopping Experience is the perfect next step (after your colour, style and wardrobe consultations).
The average woman can spend £1000 a year on clothes, but only wear 30% of these. Don't let that be you!
What happens during a Personal shop?
- We would have spoken beforehand so I know exactly what your requirements are.
- I would have done some research before your shopping day so that I know which shops are best for you, your style and your budget.
- I will introduce you to styles that you may not have considered before.
- I will show you how to shop more effectively for clothes that flatter your shape, suit your lifestyle and personality.
- You will learn where to shop for your shape, lifestyle and budget.
- You will go home with some key pieces that mix and match with your existing wardrobe.
- As part of the service we can have a telephone consultation after to see how you are getting on with your new clothes and answer any questions.
How will this help me?
- You will feel more confident when out shopping for yourself.
- You will save time.
- You will save money.
- You will have some fantastic new pieces that you will be able to mix and match.
INVESTMENT = £250
PLEASE NOTE: Personal shopping is for clients who have already had a Colour and Style consultation with me.
How do I book a Personal Shopping Experience?
- Contact me here
- We will arrange payment.
- We will arrange where to meet in London.
- We will have a fun filled morning or afternoon, you will learn some key skills that will last you a lifetime.
This is the final part of the process to complete the transformation into a stylish and more confident new you!
Did you know that I offer a discount when you book more than one service at a time? Click here to find out more.